#RedSoxMoms updates and happenings
- Del’s is currently serving their lemon (classic) and watermelon flavors at Fenway Park. This is the first year it is being served at the ballpark and is available at 3 locations – Yawkey Way next to Gate D, Kids concourse and the 4th level pavilion on the 1st base line. Del’s is also served in the seats.
Red Sox Promos!
- Tuesday, September 13 – Fan Vote T–shirt: First 15,000 fans in attendance
- Wednesday, September 14 – Bruins Night (Special Ticket): Get ready for the Bruins season and show your pride for Boston sports with our first ever Bruins Night at Fenway Park on Wednesday, September 14 when the Red Sox face the Orioles. Fans who purchase tickets through this special offer will receive a Red Sox and Bruins co-branded t-shirt. Join us early for a special pre-game ceremony honoring the Bruins on the eve of their 2016-17 season and celebrating the September opening of their new practice facility in Brighton where the team’s rookie and full training camps will be held. Full Details: http://m.mlb.com/bos/tickets/info/bruins-night;
Red Sox Showcase Locations!
Full details: http://boston.redsox.mlb.com/bos/fan_forum/mobile-showcase/
- Monday, September 5 – NH Fisher Cats vs. Portland Sea Dogs at Northeast Delta Dental Stadium (Manchester, NH)
- Friday, September 9 – Lawn on D (South Boston)
- Saturday, September 10 – Riverfest 2016 at Baxter Riverfront Park (Somerville, MA)
- Friday, September 16 – Hamden Town Center Park (Hamden, CT)
- Saturday, September 17 – Red Sox vs. Yankees at Fenway Park
- Saturday, September 24 – Central MA Step Out: Walk to Stop Diabetes (Worcester, MA)
- Sunday, September 25 – Faneuil Hall (Boston)
Baseball in September is the best!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day, and do or make something good today wouldya?!
Thank you for reading and for supporting the brands and companies I partner with, which allows me to create more content for you. As always, all opinions are my own, yo.
Thanks for reading and remember to subscribe to the ViolaCay loveletter. (Okay, it’s a newsletter but doesn’t that sound nicer?)
Disclosure: This post (and my sharing on social media) was inspired by my participation in the #redsoxmoms program.